What is a sentence for foundation?
Table of Contents
- What is a sentence for foundation?
- What are 5 good sentences?
- What is sentence with examples for Class 5?
- How do you use foundation in a sentence?
- How do you use strong foundation in a sentence?
- What are good sentences?
- What is sentence example?
- Why do you need to use an example in a sentence?
- What makes up a complete sentence in English?
- What are the four main types of sentences?
- What's the purpose of a five sentence essay?
What is a sentence for foundation?
Examples of foundation in a Sentence The book explains the moral foundations on which her political career was built. These problems threaten the very foundations of modern society. The scandal has shaken the government to its foundations. They established a foundation to help orphaned children.
What are 5 good sentences?
Good sentence example
- It felt so good to be home. 750. ...
- You have a good family. 416. ...
- She is such a good seamstress. 465. ...
- It was a good thing they were going home tomorrow. ...
- It was all just good clean fun. ...
- It meant a good deal to him to secure a home like this. ...
- It would do no good to ask him why. ...
- He had done one good deed.
What is sentence with examples for Class 5?
Class 5 English Grammar Types of Sentences, Definition, and Examples. Sentence – The sentence refers to the group of words that make some sense. “My favorite food is Pizza” makes sense hence it is a sentence. “Food favorite pizza my” does not make sense hence it is not a sentence.
How do you use foundation in a sentence?
"They established the foundation ten years ago." "They are digging the foundation for the new building." "His research laid the foundation for future scientists." "New discoveries destroyed the foundation of his argument."
How do you use strong foundation in a sentence?
Everyone believes that it has a strong foundation and no one advocated major change. We now have a strong foundation of successful policies to build on. That is a very strong foundation for the adoption of specific new measures to apply the strategy.Rab. I 21, 1443 AH
What are good sentences?
What Makes a Good Sentence?
- A good sentence is a complete sentence. A complete sentence requires a subject and a verb and expresses a complete thought—also known as an independent clause. ...
- A good sentence conjures a particular mood. ...
- A good sentence paints a picture. ...
- A good sentence has flow.
What is sentence example?
A sentence is the basic unit of language which expresses a complete thought. It does this by following the grammatical basic rules of syntax. For example:"Ali is walking". A complete sentence has at least a subject and a main verb to state (declare) a complete thought.
Why do you need to use an example in a sentence?
- Seeing the word in a sentence example can provide more context and relevance. YourDictionary.com's word usage examples are gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage. Hopefully, they will show you how to use the word you are looking for in a sentence and thereby clarify the meaning of the word.
What makes up a complete sentence in English?
- A complete sentence must have, at minimum, three things: a subject, verb, and an object. The subject is typically a noun or a pronoun. And, if there’s a subject, there’s bound to be a verb because all verbs need a subject. Finally, the object of a sentence is the thing that’s being acted upon by the subject. What Is a Complete Sentence?
What are the four main types of sentences?
- What Are the Four Types of Sentences? 1 The declarative sentence type is used for making a statement; 2 The interrogative type is used to ask a question; 3 Imperative sentences are used to tell somebody to do something (i.e. give a command or an order); 4 The exclamatory type is used to express (e.g. surprise).
What's the purpose of a five sentence essay?
- The classic five sentence paragraph and the classic five paragraph essay are writing forms that can help an author organize their thoughts, write clearly, and present information in a way that is easy for a reader to comprehend. Here is a tutorial: Think of a topic.