How do you administer Brillia?
Table of Contents
- How do you administer Brillia?
- What do doctors say about Brillia?
- Does Brillia work for anxiety?
- Does Brillia make you lose weight?
- Does Brillia help with depression?
- What are the side effects of brillia?
- How long does it take Brillia to start working?
- When is the best time to take Brillia?
- Why are there so many clinical studies on Brillia?
- Do you need a prescription for Brillia for anxiety?
- What should I do if my child takes too much Brillia?
How do you administer Brillia?
The doses should be taken daily and spread out as evenly as possible. Do not double up on a dose. It is okay if two doses end up being a little closer together. We recommend a 3 month bundle, as Brillia's results are cumulative, we've seen best results at and after 3 months of taking the product consistently.
What do doctors say about Brillia?
Brillia is found both safe and impactful and is widely accepted as a safe alternative to prescription pharmaceuticals that have harmful side effects. Brillia can help reduce the symptoms of anxiety and hyperactivity, consequently helping improve attention and focus.
Does Brillia work for anxiety?
Brillia's unique active ingredient is targeted to regulate the activity of the S-100 protein to reduce feelings of anxiety, hyperactivity and stress to help improve focus and attention.
Does Brillia make you lose weight?
Mild side effects include headaches, weight loss or blurred vision, but it can get worse. With homeopathic antibody options, like Brillia, you can bypass the negative side effects of pharmaceuticals altogether, while at the same time addressing the root cause of the symptoms.
Does Brillia help with depression?
Not only does it address her attention issues, but it also helps with her excessive worrying. "Brillia has helped our 12-year old son's anxiety, depression and focus.
What are the side effects of brillia?
Brillia is an impactful and safe non-prescription alternative to prescription pharmaceuticals and does not have harmful side effects. Brillia helps reduce the symptoms of anxiety and/or hyperactivity/irritability, consequently helping improve attention and focus.
How long does it take Brillia to start working?
Brillia is a gentle product and has a cumulative effect. Some notice a difference after the first 2-3 weeks of starting Brillia and for others it can take longer. So we recommend that you be consistent and patient and give it the full 3 months to evaluate results.
When is the best time to take Brillia?
- If you are not sure, we recommend you start with the moderate dosage, which means one pill in the morning, one mid-day and one in the evening at least 2 hours before bedtime. Moderate and severe require 3 doses spread out as evenly as possible throughout the day.
Why are there so many clinical studies on Brillia?
- To establish the clinical efficacy of Brillia for the treatment of anxiety disorders, the conduct of clinical study was relevant. Thus, to determine the efficacy and safety of Brillia for the treatment of anxiety disorders and Attention- deficit hyperactivity disorders, two clinical studies were designed for each indication.
Do you need a prescription for Brillia for anxiety?
- Brillia is scientifically formulated to help children with anxiety, hyperactivity, and focus challenges without the harmful side effects of pharmaceuticals. Brillia is homeopathic and does not need a prescription.
What should I do if my child takes too much Brillia?
- If you have a health savings account (HSA) you can purchase Brillia using it. What do I do if my child takes more than the recommended maximum dose? It is recommended to not take any more Brillia for that day and to drink lots of fluids to flush the extra medication out of the system.