What do lines mean in slang?
Table of Contents
- What do lines mean in slang?
- Do u have a line meaning?
- Do a line off meaning?
- Do the line or make the line?
- Do lines of someone Meaning?
- What is a drug line?
- What does it mean to do a line with someone?
- What does it mean to fence off something?
- What is the meaning of fence off?
- What does make a line mean?
- What is the definition of a line in math?
- What do lines mean?
- What is a line in geometry?
- What is the definition of a geometric line?
What do lines mean in slang?
Line refers to a line of drugs like cocaine, sniffed off a surface.
Do u have a line meaning?
: to get or have information about (someone or something that one is trying to find) Have the police managed to get a line on any of the suspects? She says she has a line on a new car.
Do a line off meaning?
: to separate with or into lines : mark off line several columns off.
Do the line or make the line?
Senior Member. "Form a line" is most common I'd say, but "make a line" isn't wrong.
Do lines of someone Meaning?
Oxford dictionaries online say: Definition of do a line with in English. (Irish and NZ, informal) have a regular romantic or sexual romantic relationship with (someone): "I knew if I went home for Christmas, I'd have to pretend I was doing a line with some man."
What is a drug line?
While there are not many cocaine-specific terms, people often refer to a line in relation to the drug. People make a small line of a powdered drug, so they can snort it more efficiently. They sweep over the line with a rolled-up dollar, snorting device, or simply their nose to suck up the line of drugs.
What does it mean to do a line with someone?
do a line with (someone) To be in a romantic relationship with someone. Primarily heard in New Zealand, Ireland.
What does it mean to fence off something?
to separate an area with a fence in order to stop people or animals from entering it: The hill had been fenced off to prevent animals from grazing on it.
What is the meaning of fence off?
to separate an area by surrounding it with a fence. They fenced off the bottom end of the garden. Synonyms and related words. To separate an object or area into parts.
What does make a line mean?
to associate (with a person to whom one is romantically attached) regularly; go out (with) he is doing a line with her.
What is the definition of a line in math?
- A line is a straight one-dimensional figure having no thickness and extending infinitely in both directions. A line is sometimes called a straight line or, more archaically, a right line (Casey 1893), to emphasize that it has no "wiggles" anywhere along its length.
What do lines mean?
- Lines on paper. The definition of a line is a mark connecting two points, something stretched between two things, or two or more people standing in a row. An example of a line is a horizontal mark drawn on a piece of paper.
What is a line in geometry?
- A line is defined as a line of points that extends infinitely in two directions. It has one dimension, length. Points that are on the same line are called collinear points.
What is the definition of a geometric line?
- A geometric line is as wide as a point, infinitely thin, having an infinite number of points, (in a straight row), extending forever in both the directions.