Do you agree to or with?
Table of Contents
- Do you agree to or with?
- Can I agree be a sentence?
- Is agreed grammatically correct?
- Did agree or did Agreed?
- Is it agree on or agree to?
- Is I agree with you a sentence?
- What can I say instead of i agree?
- How do you use Agreed?
- What is the opposite of agree with?
- What is another word for agreed upon?
- Is agreed a verb?
- What does agree with you mean?
Do you agree to or with?
The phrase "agree with" is used for referring to agreeing with a person, and the phrase "agree to" is used for referring to agreeing with a non-person.
Can I agree be a sentence?
I will agree to anything. I agree with all you have said. If you're going to go to work for the woman—and God knows she needs your help—she has to agree to the rules of engagement.
Is agreed grammatically correct?
In this case, agreed on its own means "It is accepted". agree is the verb form. If you use a verb on its own, it is an imperative: telling somebody to do something. So, if you simply say agree, you are telling the other person to agree with you. BE
Did agree or did Agreed?
agreed is the simple past, and did agree is the emphatic past. Neither is farther in the past than the other. BE
Is it agree on or agree to?
When two or more people agree on something, it means they have the same opinion about something being discussed. To agree with someone is to share a point of view with him/her, and to agree with an idea or proposal is to accept it and to believe that it's valid. BE
Is I agree with you a sentence?
"I agree with you" is the correct sentence.
What can I say instead of i agree?
Different Ways to Say I Agree
- I agree with you.
- We are of one mind.
- You can say that again.
- I could not agree with you more.
- That's right.
- You took the words right out of my mouth.
How do you use Agreed?
Agreed sentence example
- Brandon, we all agreed on those rules. ...
- He agreed to keep our conversation limited to the two of us and is willing to listen to you. ...
- We breakfasted and were on the road by the agreed time. ...
- He agreed to take the boy with him and teach him how to be a good sailor.
What is the opposite of agree with?
- Here are a variety of words whose meaning is nearly the opposite of agree. contend. contradict. decline. demur. deny. differ. disagree.
What is another word for agreed upon?
- Synonyms for Agreed upon: adj. all (adjective) agreed upon. n. v. set (verb) make, agree upon, appoint. Other synonyms: adj. concerted.
Is agreed a verb?
- Definition of agree. transitive verb . 1a : to concur in (something, such as an opinion) : admit, concede They agreed that he was right. b : to consent to as a course of action She agreed to sell him the house.
What does agree with you mean?
- 1. to be of one mind; harmonize in opinion or feeling (often fol. by with ): I agree with you. 2. to have the same opinion (often fol. by on or upon ): We don't agree on politics. 3. to give consent; assent (often fol. by to ): Do you agree to the conditions?