- LocalWineEvents.com: your best source for finding wine events the rest of the year
- Touring and Tasting Marketing & Media: the wine tourism magazine for North America
- WineAmerica: the industry trade group for the wine industry
- Canadian Vintners: the voice of the Canadian wine sector
- Wine Tourism Conference: The industry meeting of wine tourism professionals
- Tourism Penticton: promoting one of the most beautiful wine regions in British Columbia, Canada
- BeverageTradeNetwork.com: bringing beverage alcohol professionals together
- Wine Trail Adventures: the official app of Wine Tourism Day you can use when you visit your local winery
- The Tasting Panel: the most widely circulated trade publication in the beverage industry
- WineBusiness.com: the home page of the wine industry
- Sonoma State University’s Wine Business Institute: business education for the wine industry
- Wine Institute: the voice for California wine
- CANVAS: The Concierge Alliance of Napa Valley and Sonoma
Wine Association Partners
The idea for a Wine Tourism Day originated in Europe, where the European Network of Wine Cities has organized the European Day of Wine Tourism since 2009. In 2016, the European Day of Wine Tourism will take place on November 13th, the following day. Other countries are in the process of joining the movement.
Wine Tourism Day is designed to feature the many wineries and other businesses offering wine-related events throughout North America, promote the concept of traveling to wine regions on vacation, and highlight the economic impact of wine tourism. Most of all it is about you, a lover of wine, travel, and having fun.
In addition to running active wine tours, Zephyr Adventures also organizes the annual Wine Bloggers Conference and Wine Tourism Conference. It was at the 2012 Wine Tourism Conference the idea of a Wine Tourism Day was first discussed and agreed upon by the wine industry.